At one time or another we have all been faced with undertaking the overwhelming task of looking for a new job. So many questions to answer!! So many decisions to make! So many emotions to deal with!! No matter whether you are a staff level employee or a high level executive we are all human and all have our own insecurities to face. Changing jobs is among the most stressful events we can experience in our lives. Our minds start to reel with questions and all kinds of thoughts…
- What companies should I apply to?
- How far do I want to commute?
- What level position should I search for?
- Am I selling myself short?
- Am I over-extending myself?
- What salary range should I go for?
- Am I pricing myself out of opportunities?
- Which job boards are best?
- How do I network without coming across as desperate?
- Should I work with a Recruiter and if so, how many?
- How can I continue to work full time and look for a new Job? The job search is a full time job in itself!
- How am I going to interview if I am still working and not get in trouble for taking too many days off from work?
- How do I negotiate salary, benefits, sign-on bonus, an employment package?
- How do I navigate through the entire search process so I am being efficient, thorough, effective and get the results I want?
- When and how do I follow-up with a company after submitting my resume to secure an interview?
And the list of questions and concerns goes on and on! You get to the point where you feel like your head will explode! It’s an endless process of posting and submitting resume after resume only for the resumes to fall into a black hole somewhere and you never hear a word from any of these so called potential employers. You’re frustrated, confused, stressed and feeling inadequate. You don’t want to read another job description. You’re constantly wondering how you can handle the feelings of rejection over and over again without going INSANE!Well, truth be told, there is no getting around it. You have to answer the questions and make the big decisions and navigate the process. Job search is a time-consuming, stressful, emotional and cumbersome process. Therefore, partner with Judy Vince. She is a Job Search Coach that can assist you in developing a well thought out logical strategy for attacking this huge task. It will make a world of difference in how confident and comfortable you are in the execution of your job search. Judy will utilize coaching techniques and draw on her extensive Corporate and Recruitment knowledge and experience to help you awaken the answers within yourself to create a perfect image profile of the job and company you are seeking. From that point you will be able to target employers, develop a job search strategy and identify the resources needed to get you interviews and land the job!