Have you ever reached a crossroad in your life? When all that is familiar, comfortable, calm or happy suddenly changes or even disappears? You find yourself confused, frustrated, afraid or overwhelmed? You do not know what to do? What steps to take to make things better? How to gain control over your life again? How to move forward past an unfortunate or sometimes even devastating event? You feel trapped or lost with no end in sight?The life cycle is a journey, a long long winding road with lots of bumps and many curves that at times come upon you with no warning. And even if you do have some warning or believe you are ready to enter into a new phase in your life, when the actual transition becomes a reality, it can hit you like a brick wall and stop you in your tracks, blocked, unable to move forward or function effectively.
Even the strongest of the strong experience these devastating, surprising and life altering moments. You may find yourself in need of an objective, non-threatening and non-judgmental confidante and a partner who will assist you in looking at things from different perspectives. Every person has the ability to “Awaken the Answers Within” themselves, answers that are right for them personally, answers that enable them to take steps forward in their lives. However, it is necessary to go through the process of tapping into those answers, of finding clarity and making that connection with your higher self, so you become acutely aware of what is right for you in terms of next steps. Once a breakthrough occurs, you have empowered yourself to make decisions and take action confidently. This is the process of Transition Coaching.
- Adapting to married life?
- Becoming a parent for the first time?
- Finding yourself unexpectedly caught in a layoff from your job?
- Learning how to deal with the challenges of caring for aging parents?
- Experiencing an unfortunate health issue for yourself or a special person in your life?
- Navigating through a breakup, separation or divorce?
- Trying to reconnect with your spouse or exploring new interests now that you find yourself an Empty-Nester?
- Trying to heal from the devastation of losing a loved one?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then you will benefit from Transition Coaching!
Judy Vince from DeAnjo Coaching is well qualified to partner with you. Judy has both the credentials and firsthand experience “Navigating through Life Cycle Transitions” and can assist in empowering you to navigate through your own personal journey.